Animal Damage and Wildlife Damage Repair and Restoration
Animal Damage Repair Services of the First Coast.
Wildlife Damage to Home, Building or Property
Wildlife damage repair and wild animal removal and prevention services work together to create an effective animal management plan. Those living in North Florida can appreciate the wildlife around them but don’t have to put up with the damage caused by animals.
Damage caused by different types of wildlife require different approaches for repair and prevention. Our trained staff can help assess both the damage you have and the cause to create a plan for repairs of the damage, and to prevent further damage.
Developing an Animal Damage Control Plan:
Animal Identification Process:
- When we come to an animal damage repair job, one of the first things we do is inspect the animal damage to determine the type of animal causing the problem.
- Our professional team identifies any points of entry to your home and property.
- When we locate problem areas around your home and property that may be contributing to animal intrusion, we make recommendations for eliminating the problem.
Wildlife Management Services:
We offer a full approach to wildlife management to our customers, including:
- Client education
- Habitat modification
- Wild animal removal and animal exclusion
- Wildlife damage control
- Animal intrusion prevention
Our team has the experience and knowledge to clean up and repair damage caused by animals and make recommendations for animal intrusion prevention.
Common Types of Damage Caused by Wildlife:
- Insulation damage in the attic from raccoons or squirrels
- Chimney damage from nesting birds or bats
- Yard damage from moles or wild hogs
- Siding or fence damage from deer
- Roof damage from squirrels or other rodents
Common Reasons Animals Cause Damage:
- They are looking for food
- They are looking for shelter