Snake Trapping and Snake Removal
Snakes, or even one snake, in or around your home or office can be very dangerous. When a snake enters a home or office, or threatens the safety of a person or a pet, then snake removal is necessary. Snakes are really beneficial to the environment, eating insects, rodents, and other small prey, so snakes should not be killed just because you find one. Quick Catch professionals are skilled and trained in removing snakes without harming them. When you find a snake in your home or office, contact Quick Catch to have the snake safely caught and removed.
Quick Catch offers Emergency (Immediate Dispatch) for snake removal. They also provide snake deterrent and prevention services to Jacksonville and surrounding North Florida areas including Clay, Nassau, Duval, St. Johns, Putnam, and Baker counties.
Quick Catch also services South Florida near Fort Lauderdale including areas Boca Raton, Del Ray beach, pompano beach, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Coral Springs, Weston, sunrise, Deerfield beach, Hialeah, Andy town, Miami lakes, aventura, Miami Beach, Miami
Quick Catch has acquired our Venomous Reptile Handling License from the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.
License ID: 411-127060
Snake Removal Services:
- Snake Removal
- Snake Trapping
- Snake Proofing
- Snake Control
Common Snakes in Northern & Southern Florida:
- Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnakes
- Coral Snakes
- Pygmy Rattlesnake
- Water Moccasin
- Black Racer
- Garter Snake
- Red Rat Snake
- Yellow Rat Snake
Call Quick Catch today (904) 859-6585 or Contact Quick Catch for Snake Removal Services.
Common Reasons for Snake Trapping and Snake Removal Services in Jacksonville & Fort Lauderdale:
- Snakes can bite people and pets
A snakebite usually happens when the snake feels like it is being threatened, harassed, or is stepped upon. If there is a snake living under your home or business, and someone steps on the snake, the snake will most probably bite them. If a pet bothers a snake, the pet will probably get bitten, because the snake will defend itself. If you find a snake in your home or office, be careful – a snake can strike half the distance of its body. As an example, a 4 foot long snake can strike its victim from 2 feet away. Don’t try to catch the snake yourself. Call the professionals at Quick Catch to correctly identify the type of snake, if it is venomous, and remove or trap it as necessary.
- Snakes can be very dangerous.
There are over 50 species of snakes in Florida, not counting the exotic species of snakes that were brought into Florida to be pets, and escaped or were released into the wild. Depending on the species, some snakes are venomous and a bite will require immediate medical attention. Bites from non-venomous snake could become infected, needing medical attention. Do not attempt to catch or handle snakes. Snakes are wild creatures. Leave catching snakes that you find in your home or office up to trained professionals; Call Quick Catch.
- It is not always easy to tell whether a snake is venomous or non-venomous
Water Moccasins have been misidentified as non-venomous water snakes and Pigmy Rattlesnakes have been misidentified as non-venomous juvenile Black Racer snakes. Be safe! If you find a snake in your home or office, always leave the identification of that snake to an experienced professional; Call Quick Catch. The internet has a wealth of guides and information that can help to make a tentative identification of a snake you find, but for the safety of all involved, please leave snake identification and handling to the Quick Catch professionals.
How Quick Catch Traps and Removes Snakes:
- Quick Catch technicians are trained to safely handle and remove all snakes.
Snakes will probably stay in your home or office, if that shelter is warm in the winter and cool in the summer, and there is plenty of food available to them. Depending on the situation, Quick Catch professionals may be able to catch the snake with snake tongs or may have to leave a trap. As a result of either method, the Quick Catch technician will remove the snake (or snakes) and make sure they are relocated to an area far enough from your home or business that they will not come back.
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Venomous Reptiles of Concern Licensed (VRC1379-License ID:411-137945)
One of the things that sets Quick Catch apart is the license to handle venomous reptiles. It is illegal for anyone without a VRC (Venomous Reptiles of Concern) license to catch, handle, transport, or relocate any live venomous snake. This license protects the homeowner from any liability that may occur while handling a venomous snake on your property. This license is very difficult to obtain. By hiring someone with this license you can be assured they are skilled and trained to safely remove the snake from your property.
- After snakes are removed, appropriate repair and intrusion prevention services are recommended.
Quick Catch can inspect your home or business to determine possible points of entry, and repair gaps or holes, and close off possible entry ways into your residence or office.
- Monthly Snake Prevention and Coverage
Quick Catch has a monthly snake prevention program to prevent venomous snakes from hanging around your yard and home. This program also gives you 24-7 snake removal coverage if a venomous snake is spotted.
What are ways to Detect A Snake Problem?
- Seeing a snake going under your home or office, or seeing a snake slither up a water drain spout, or into a open garage door (or under a garage door), or climbing a tree near your home or office (snakes can get into the attic), some snakes can even enter your residence or business through a crack in the building’s foundation. Quick Catch technicians can inspect your home or office for possible snake access points.
- Seeing a snake in a retention pond, roadside ditch, or even your pool should be cause for concern. Quick Catch professionals can positively identify whether these water snakes are Water Moccasins, Rattlesnakes, or non-venomous, beneficial snakes.
- Hearing noises or rustling in the attic is probably a mouse, rat, raccoon, opossum, or other pest, but probably NOT a snake.
- Finding gnawed wiring or holes in air conditioning duct work are other signs of pests that should be trapped and removed by Quick Catch professionals, but NOT indications that you have a snake problem.
How long will the process take to trap snakes?
Quick Catch is dedicated to resolving your snake problem in the most efficient way possible. We have technicians on call for immediate dispatch for all emergency snake situations. Each snake removal session is different. There are multiple considerations that can effect how long it takes to locate and remove the snakes.
If you live in Jacksonville or a surrounding North Florida area and
- Suspect or see a snake near or in your home or office
- Know that you have a snake problem
- Need repair work to prevent snakes from getting into your home again
Call Quick Catch today (904) 530-0595 or Contact Quick Catch to get your Snake Problem Resolved Quickly with our Emergency Snake Removal and Intrusion Prevention Services.
Additional Snake Resources:
There are a wide variety of snakes that are indigenous to North Florida. Some of the snakes below are not commonly found in Florida however occasionally some snakes that aren’t native to Florida are found as they are brought into the region.
Resources for Identifying a Snake: http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/herpetology/fl-snakes/identification/