Rat, Mice & Rodent Removal and Proofing
Rats, Mice and Rodents can be an extreme nuisance to your living environment. Whether they are in your attic or crawlspace or finding their way into your home or office, it is important to get rodent control; get the problem remedied before it becomes a larger problem or infestation.
Quick Catch offers Rat, Mice and Rodent Control – both removal and proofing services – to Jacksonville and surrounding North Florida areas including, Duval, St. Johns, Clay, Putnam, Baker, Nassau counties.
Rodent Removal Services
- Rodent Removal
- Rodent Trapping
- Rodent Proofing
- Rodent Control
- Rodent Intrusion Prevension
Common Reasons for Rats & Mice Removal Services in Jacksonville, Florida:
- Rats and Mice can cause a lot of damage
Both rats and mice can cause a lot of damage destroying electrical wires, air conditioning duct work and dry wall. Mice and rat removal is essential to prevent costly damage in the attic. At Quick Catch we not only remove the animals we also offer animal proofing service to help prevent a re-occurrence.
- Rats & Mice are unsanitary and could cause negative health effects
They typically leave their feces and urine in the attic insulation and various places in your home or attic. In bad infestations this will produce a strong and sometimes unbearable smell and could cause negative health effects. This smell can increase when the rodents die and begin to decompose. The dead animal can also lead to parasites and additional odorous bacteria that could need to be removed.
- Rats and Mice carry diseases
Rats and mice carry many different diseases including toxoplasmosis, typhus, trichinosis, rat bite fever. Salmonellosis is also spread by fecal droppings from rats and mice.
- They reproduce quickly and can cause an infestation
Prompt rodent control is important because rats and mice reproduce quickly have several litters per year multiplying the population in a short time. Trapping the mice or rats early while the population is low is recommended before the infestation escalates.
How Quick Catch Removes Rats & Mice:
- Trapping rats and mice is the most effective rodent control and best way to remove them.
Placing poison inside your home or attic is never recommended as the rat or mouse will die in the attic or in a wall and smell up the entire house and require dead animal removal services.
- After the rats and mice are removed, re-occurrence prevention is the next step.
After the rats and mice are trapped out of the home and a full home exclusion is completed, poison can be placed in secure bait stations around the outside of the home in efforts to control the rat or mouse population around your home.
- Animal repair and intrusion prevention services are recommended
Quick Catch can assess damage caused by the rodents and repair holes or gaps and close off possible entry ways into your home, attic or crawl space. We offer a Free Estimate to assess the damage and required efforts.
Ways to Detect A Rat or Mouse Problem?
- Seeing a mouse or rodent crawling up or under your home
- Finding their droppings can be an indicator there was or is a rodent problem
- Hearing noises or rustling in the attic can be a way to detect
- Finding gnawed wires or air conditioning duct work is a common way to detect there was or is a rodent problem
How long will the process take to trap mice and rats?
Quick Catch is dedicated to resolving your rodent problem in the most efficient way possible, however the length of time to resolve the problem can very depending on the severity of the case and a few other factors. In most cases we can resolve pressing issues in our first visit, in some extreme cases it may take a couple weeks to fully resolve an infestation.
If you live in Jacksonville or a surrounding North Florida area and
- Suspect a rodent, rat or mouse in your home or attic
- Have an active infestation
- Need repair work
- OR need intrusion prevention services